Capture and preserve your favorite moment into a beautiful hand-crafted portrait – a treasure of loving memories. Hand drawn portrait make a great personalized and elegant gift for any occasion, for your near and dear ones.
- A high resolution reference photograph in a digital format. The quality of portrait is directly proportionate to the resolution of the supplied reference photograph. I suggest you to click the reference photo in the morning or evening Sun light, with good combination of light and shadow.
- Medium to be used
- Target completion date
- With or without frame
- Postal address, where the artwork is to be shipped
- The A1 size print measures 59.4 x 84.1cm i.e. 23.39 x 33.11 inches.
- The A2 size print measures 42.0 x 59.4cm i.e. 16.53 x 23.39 inches.
- The A3 size print measures 29.7 x 42.0cm i.e. 11.69 x 16.53 inches.
- The A4 size print measures 21.0 x 29.7cm i.e. 8.27 x 11.69 inches.
Yes, I edit, enhance and compose the supplied digital reference photograph; and take your approval, before kicking off the project.
Since I try to achieve close to hyper-realism quality, a A4 size portrait will take about 20 to 24 hours, which are spanned across multiple sessions – say 8 to 10 working days.
The above quoted rates are based upon my hourly rate i.e. is $ 45 / hour, which does not include the consumption of branded art supplies. The exact time and cost can only be determined when an artwork is through. Final price will be based upon actual time consumed, which is usually less than the above rates.
Once I am comfortable with the supplied details, I will share my swift / wire bank details with you, so that the payment can be transferred in the designated account. The project will be kicked off, once I receive 100% payment in my account. I do accept personal checks too. Alternatively you may transfer the payment using Paypal.
Any additional subject in the portrait (such as other family members or friends) will impact the time lines and cost. Depending upon complexity of the subject, the cost will be communicated to you.
We do forward the digital copy of final artwork and take your approval, before shipping. But you can always send us an email requesting the return. On receipt of physical artwork, I will refund payment within a 3 to 4 weeks. For this, I will be needing your swift / wire bank account details. The refund does not include the postage and frame expenses, if any.
I own the copyright of my art work, which will be used for promotional purpose on my website and brochures.
Shipping charges will be extra as per actuals. Usually the artwork is packed in plastic drawing tubes and shipped through FedEx. If required, I can also get the artwork framed with high quality photography lamination, at an extra cost. Taxes, if any, will be extra and as per actuals.